Aloha Interisland Standard Overnight
Aloha Air Cargo is committed to providing overnight general freight service for all types of air cargo
throughout the Islands of Hawaii. If it fits in our aircraft, we will take it.
NOTE: For all oversized pieces (greater than 120 inches, less than 168 inches on any given side, and
under 48 inches in height, up to a max weight of 5,000 lbs); additional charges may apply and MUST
be pre-arranged with Aloha Customer Service PRIOR to acceptance; please contact Aloha Customer
Service for details.
Aloha Interisland Next Flight Out
Aloha Air Cargo provides Next Flight Out service, for time-sensitive shipments. This ensures that
your shipments are placed on the next available flight. Add an additional flight day for Los Angeles or
Seattle shipments connecting in Honolulu to/from Kona, Hilo, Kahuli, or Lihue.
Express Shipping up to 150 lbs.
Take advantage of our convenient airport to airport Aloha Next Flight Out for speedy delivery of
time-critical items between Los Angeles, Honolulu, Maui, Hilo, and Kona. Either use our 10.5” x 15.5”
AlohaPak envelope (must request as Aloha Next Flight Out service level, otherwise will fly overnight)
for important documents, or your own packed boxes weighing up to 150 lbs.
Tender & Pickup Times (BOOKINGS REQUIRED)
Please contact our Aloha Customer Service Call Center to book shipment of your package as Aloha
Next Flight Out, check flight availability and confirm dimensions of your shipment are acceptable.
Tender cut-off time is 2 hours before the targeted flight departure, and is based upon each flight’s
availability and destination. Pickup times are approximately 1 hour after flight arrival (closing time
for all island locations). All cargo must be tendered by 7 pm (station closing hours), to be available for
pickup the following morning after 6 am.
- All Aloha Next Flight Out air freight is subject to flight and space availability that can be dropped off
and retrieved within normal daytime operating hours.
- All Aloha Next Flight Out air freight must be accepted at the Aloha Air Cargo facility two hours
prior to aircraft departure.
- Aloha Next Flight Out cargo will be available for customer pick-up within one hour of flight arrival.
- Each piece must be 150 lbs. or less except for freighter flights, larger pieces are accepted on a case
by case basis.
- Dangerous Goods may be accepted on B737 aircraft only.
- Other dimension restrictions may apply depending on aircraft type.
- Aloha Next Flight Out shipping is subject to dimensional weight.
- Published rates noted above will have fuel surcharge, terminal service charge, and applicable tax
added upon tender.
- Security restrictions may apply. Contact Customer Service for details
Aloha Interisland Economy
Aloha Economy offers a convenient and cost-effective solution for your less time-sensitive cargo
shipments. You’ll enjoy no-hassle drop-off; pick-up just 3 – 5 days from the drop-off cut off to and
from Honolulu, Los Angeles, Kahului, Hilo, Kona, and Lihue. No perishable freight accepted.
Benefits of Aloha Economy
- Quick turnaround time for drop-off; no long lines just to load your own freight. All freight is
unloaded and positioned for immediate pickup.
- All cargo is secured and protected from the elements; our professional staff ensures you’ll pick-up
your cargo exactly as it was dropped off.
- Aloha Air Cargo is open 7 days a week for drop-off and pick-up.
- Aloha Air Cargo is open earlier and later than surface shippers, providing your business flexibility to
work around your schedule.